- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Modern Contemporary Open Plan Kitchen
- Fitted Kitchen Appliances
- Underfloor Heating
- Porcelanosa Floor and Wall Tiling
- Landscaped Front and Rear Gardens
- Block Paved Driveway and Visitor Parking Areas
- High Specification
- Close to Coast and Countryside
- 1095 sq ft
Description Early reservation opportunities.
Buyers must be aged 55 or older in order to qualify to purchase at this exclusive private development of just 10 detached quality bungalows, Fernhills, brought to you by award winning developer, Crayfern Homes.
Featuring an attractive selection of traditional and modern exteriors combined with contemporary interiors, including open plan kitchens, underfloor heating, Porcelanosa floor and wall tiling, landscaped front and rear gardens, block paved driveways and visitor parking spaces.
Plot 3 is a three bedroom detached home with a single garage. There is a kitchen/dining room, separate living room, utility room, principal bedroom with en suite plus family bathroom.
Nb External image shown is computer generated, the kitchen image shown is from a previous Crayfern development and other images are of Rowlands Castle and surrounding areas for illustrative purposes only.
Reserve off Plan - Call for More Information
Kitchen/Dining Room 10'1 (3.07m) x 18'9 (5.72m)
Living Room 11'7 (3.53m) x 15'7 (4.75m)
Principal Bedroom 12'9 (3.89m) x 11'7 (3.53m)
Bedroom 2 10'3 (3.12m) x 9'6 (2.9m)
Bedroom 3 7'4 (2.24m) x 13'8 (4.17m)
Fernhills is situated in Rowlands Castle which is a much requested village on the western side of the Hampshire/West Sussex border and on the fringe of the South Downs National Park. There are plenty of opportunity for rural pursuits nearby with a golf course, tennis club and the Stansted Estate all close by. The village railway station offers mainline services from London Waterloo to Portsmouth Harbour and sits in an elevated position just to the north of the shopping parade which includes a convenience store, hardware shop, bank, pharmacy and several pubs. Once a year, The Green in the centre of the village plays host to the renowned Summer Fair with the profits raised gong back into the village community.
Within a few miles of the property, access to London is available via the A3(M). Portsmouth, Southampton and Brighton can be accessed via the A27 and M27, which is approximately 5 miles away. View more View less
- £565,000 3 bed detached house for sale Links Lane, Rowlands Castle PO9
- £525,000 3 bed detached house for sale Hazeldean Drive, Rowlands Castle PO9
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Whichers Gate Road, Rowland's Castle PO9
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Rowlands Castle, Hampshire, . PO9
- £575,000 3 bed detached house for sale Southleigh Road, Warblington, Havant PO9
- £550,000 4 bed terraced house for sale Deerleap Lane, Rowlands Castle PO9
- £575,000 3 bed end terrace house for sale King Street, Emsworth PO10
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Southleigh Road, Denvilles, Havant PO9
- £550,000 4 bed detached house for sale Southleigh Road, Havant PO9