- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 reception room
- Help To Buy available!
- Brand new 4 bedroom home
- Open plan kitchen/family/dining with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom & built in wardrobes
- Fully fitted family bathroom
- 10 year New Home warranty
- Double glazing & high performance insulation throughout
The Seraphina - A stunning new home that is situated in the bennett's fields development in south ockendon and is within walking distance to the mainline station that has A regular service into london fenchurch street.
This three storey home boasts a spacious open plan kitchen, diner and family room on the ground floor with French doors onto the rear garden, this large room is great for spending time together as a family. Upstairs has a living room with Juliet balcony alongside the master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes. The second floor of this home has three bedrooms with family bathroom.
Family / Dining 16' 5" x 10' 5" ( 5.00m x 3.17m )
Kitchen 15' 6" x 7' 2" ( 4.72m x 2.18m )
Living Room 16' 5" x 12' 7" ( 5.00m x 3.84m )
Cloakroom 6' 4" x 4' 4" ( 1.93m x 1.32m )
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.62m )
En-Suite 7' 4" x 6' 7" ( 2.24m x 2.01m )
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 8' 7" ( 4.06m x 2.62m )
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 8' 7" ( 3.86m x 2.62m )
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.77m x 2.26m )
Bathroom 7' 4" x 6' 7" ( 2.24m x 2.01m )
cgi's, images, dimensions, specifications and plans are provided for guidance purposes only, may be of the surrounding area and not specific to this plot and may differ from the finished development.
Help To Buy
how does it work? - The Government lends you between 10% and 20% of the cost of your new-build home, so that you'll only need a 5% cash deposit and 75% mortgage to make up the rest.
All types of buyer could benefit from the Government-backed Help to Buy Equity Scheme, whether you are an existing homeowner or a first time buyer.
With no repayments on the loan for the first five years of owning your home, this allows you to take advantage of better interest rates and assists your move on to or up the housing ladder. The loan is paid back either at the end of the mortgage term, or when the property is sold.
Could you be eligible? - If you can answer yes to the following points you may eligible:
1. If the purchase price is less than Â£600,000
2. You have no interest in any other properties abroad or in the UK, or will not have on completion
3. You have a deposit of 5% or more
*All loans are subject to availability, status and require a financial assessment in accordance with the Homes and Communities Agency guidelines.
'Help to Buy' is designed to provide affordable long term home ownership with reduced income multiples.
Further information can be found on along with their contact information.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property. View more View less
- £475,000 4 bed detached house for sale Grifon Road, Chafford Hundred, Grays RM16
- £475,000 4 bed detached house for sale Conrad Gardens, North Grays, Essex RM16
- £475,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Mayfields, Grays RM16
- £485,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Guardian Avenue, North Stifford, Grays RM16
- £460,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Chafford Hundred, Grays, Essex RM16
- £490,000 4 bed detached house for sale Rowan Grove, Aveley, South Ockendon, Essex RM15
- £489,995 4 bed detached house for sale Archates Avenue, Grays RM16
- £495,000 4 bed detached house for sale Brandon Close, Chafford Hundred, Grays RM16
- £450,000 4 bed semi-detached house for sale Mollands Lane, South Ockendon RM15