- Floor area 466 sq. ft
- Retail (A1)
- Lic'd Prem & CafÃ© (A3&A4)
- Sub Ground Level
- Ground Level
- 466 Approx Sq Ft
The property is located in the heart of Nelson Street, within the very popular Clifftown Conservation area. Nelson Street forms part of the town centre's established professional district. Southend Central Railway Station (Shoeburyness to London Fenchurch Street) is a short walk from the property with a journey time to London of approx. 45 minutes.
The premises comprise ground floor offices, external rear yard area, basement storage with kitchen and wc facilities. A recent application for the change of use from offices to A3 (cafe) has now been granted and will comprise ground floor seating area, alfresco dining to the front and rear areas with the basement comprising kitchen, storage and wc facilities. Prospective cafe operators are advised to contact Dedman Gray for further information.
All areas are approximate and have been measured on a Net Internal basis (nia).
Ground Floor - 466 Sq. Ft. (43.3 Sq. Ms.)
Basement - 442 Sq. Ft. (41.1 Sq. Ms.)
Total - 908 Sq. Ft. (84.4 Sq. Ms.)
Ground Floor & Basement Premises
A3 (Cafe) Use Class Granted
Alfresco Dining To Front & Rear
Central Southend Location
Gas Central Heating & Air Conditioning (Not Tested)
New Lease Available
A new fully repairing and insuring lease will be made available at a commencing rent of Â£14,000 per annum plus VAT (if applicable). All other terms and conditions by negotiation.
The property is entered on the 2017 rating list as Offices and Premises including the first and second floors above. Therefore a reassessment of the ground floor and basement will need to be conducted prior to occupation. For further information interested parties are advised to contact Southend Borough Council on .
Full details of the change of use planning application can be found on Southend Borough Councils planning portal under ref - 20/00714/ful.
Although we are advised that the unit benefits from main services, we would recommend that all interested parties check with the relevant statutory authorities as to the existence, adequacy or otherwise of these.
Each party to bear their own costs.
By prior appointment with Dedman Gray Commercial on . View more View less
- £14,000 pa Restaurant/cafe to let Bruce Grove, Tottenham N17
- £13,500 pa Restaurant/cafe to let Caribbean Cuisine, 8 Great Cambridge Road, Enfield, Middlesex EN1
- £16,000 pa Restaurant/cafe to let Kingsland Road, Shoreditch E8
- £13,400 pa Restaurant/cafe to let High Street, Potters Bar, Herts EN6
- £14,000 pa Restaurant/cafe to let Northdown Road, Cliftonville, Margate CT9
- £17,000 pa Restaurant/cafe to let Holy Smoke Restaurant, Leopold Road, London SW19
- £13,200 pa Restaurant/cafe to let East Barnet Road, New Barnet, Barnet EN4
- £13,500 pa Restaurant/cafe to let King Kebab, 795 Great Cambridge Road, Enfield, Middlesex EN1
- £17,000 pa Restaurant/cafe to let East Barnet Road, New Barnet, Barnet EN4