- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- Floor area 595 sq. ft
- Available from 8th Jun 2020
- Communal garden
Description Fleur-de-Lis, Sandhurst is a new over-65s development comprising 42 spacious apartments.
The development benefits from shared facilities including a communal drawing room and beautifully landscaped gardens. Events are organised for residents on a regular basis from bridge to bowls, fish and chip fridays to film nights, and Pimm's parties to pilates; and a fully furnished guest suite can be booked out should your loved ones wish to stay overnight.
Service charges and ground rent apply, for a full breakdown of these fees, please submit an enquiry.
Living in Sandhurst
Built on Yorktown Road within the desirable College Town district, Fleur-de-Lis, Sandhurst is ideally located within walking distance of all local amenities. A bustling town, Sandhurst is home to the world famous Royal Military Academy that has been attended by Prince William and Prince Harry, amongst other royal alumni.
The town benefits from its proximity to London as well as connections to Ascot, Bracknell, Camberley and Wokingham, all only a short distance away. Owners will benefit from a wealth of open spaces, from the walks and fishing lakes of nearby Trilakes Country Park to the River Blackwater and Yateley Lakes, both of which border Sandhurst to the south. North of the town is Edgbarrow Woods and Wildmoor Heath Boardwalk.
Sandhurst railway station is just 5 minutes from the development by car.
Residents' Drawing Room with Wi-Fi and Guest Suite
Built-in wardrobes in bedrooms
Underground source heating
Virgin Media Services & SkyQ enabled
Fully integrated Neff appliances throughout, including fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, cooker hood, combination oven, washing machine/tumble dryer and dishwasher
Silestone work surfaces
Hansgrohe shower & bathroom accessories and premium Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
Concierge (Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.) with concierge driven seven-seater car for pre-arranged excursions
CCTV door entry system
24-hour emergency call system fitted in all shower rooms and living areas, plus wearable alarm button
Kitchen: 12'11" x 7'11"
Living room: 16''3" x 10'
Bedroom: 13'8" x 9'9"
Total: 524.6 sq ft View more View less
- £1,353 pcm 1 bed flat to rent Yorktown Road, Sandhurst GU47 Renaissance Retirement - Rental, SO23
- £1,433 pcm 1 bed flat to rent Yorktown Road, Sandhurst GU47 Renaissance Retirement - Rental, SO23
- £1,400 pcm 2 bed flat to rent Springfield Road, Camberley GU15
- £1,512 pcm 1 bed flat to rent Yorktown Road, Sandhurst GU47 Renaissance Retirement - Rental, SO23
- £1,250 pcm 2 bed flat to rent Clarewood Drive, Camberley GU15
- £1,250 pcm 2 bed flat to rent Ardwell Close, Crowthorne RG45
- £1,200 pcm 2 bed flat to rent Camberley, Surrey GU15
- £1,200 pcm 2 bed flat to rent High Street, Camberley GU15
- £1,200 pcm 2 bed flat to rent Heathcote Road, Camberley GU15